Sonntag, 10. November 2013

iFontMaker

Hi! Today I'd love to share with you a really cool App for your ipad: iFontMaker (see here their youtube video tutorial)
It is a super fun and easy method to create your own handwriting in just minutes! 
The app leads you through the entire alphabet and there are a few standard fonts to choose from to take them as a guide in the background for the size and also the shape. 


 At the end you can upload it to the web and you can email a link and download it to your computer. This font making method is not a professional one but I'd like to create a more personal feeling for my blog and I think this is a nice and easy way to pretty it up:-) Hopefully I will find some time doing this next week! Here is my first handwriting font:



The app is only 5,99 Euro and it`s really fun!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen